Sunday 12 July 2015

The big clear out

I have spent the past few days going through my drawers and wardrobes ... With my clothes taking over the house it was no good.  Either we had to move out or some of the clothes had to go.

With a heavy heart I set about sorting through my clothes ... Ruthlessly discarding anything that was looking tired or was never likely to be worn.  It is a strangely unpleasant experience ... I hate to let good clothes go!  

I believe that I have worked my way through the sadness of such an event and have found the silver lining ... Now I have space for new clothes!  Shopping will ease the pain!

Question is where to start... I love a good sale and as I remember these tend to happen around the end of July.  Expect to see the bargains I've picked up at the beginning or August.


In preparation I propose to lose a few pounds by the end of the month.  Wish me luck!



Check out my twitter, Google plus and Covet Me pages

Follow my blog with Bloglovin          Twitter                 Google Plus           Covet Me

No comments:

Post a Comment