Thursday 11 June 2015

Make Your Own Eczema Cream

A long time sufferer of Eczema I decided enough is enough ... there must be an answer out there to my itchy woes.  So a googling I went.

I stumbled across this excellent recipe:-

1/4 cup of oats
3/4 cup of Coconut Oil
1 tablespoon of Olive oil.

Quick and easy to make simply grind the oats to a fine flour like powder (a blender works well), Gently heat the coconut oil in a pan until it turns to liquid then add all the ingredients and mix well.

Pour into a container and leave for a few hours to harden.

This cream smells delicious and used daily has really improved my condition.

Oats contain their own healthy oil and have been known to help with Eczema and coconut oil and olive are excellent moisturisers.  some say coconut oil helps reduce wrinkles ... i'm not sure if this is true but it does smell beautiful and has helped keep my itches at bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment